Who are we?
Youth for Better Future Society (Govt. Reg. No. S9364): is a Social Organization working in Bangladesh by reaching The Private University Students and Building a Network Among Them. This society runs by a number of students who dreams for a better society. We usually do food distribution, Cleaning, Raising Awareness, free education for disadvantaged street children’s, career guideline for the students and many more for building leadership skills within our members.
Vission: To Create A Better Future Through Youth Led Initiatives
Mission: To Create A Highly Motivated & Visionary Young Generation, Who will Lead A Better Bangladesh By Developing Intellectual Capacity With Social Awareness & Knowledge In A Patriotic Manner.
Objective: To Reach The Students Of Private University & Build A Network Among Them.
YBF is a Non political social Organisation. It was established in 2009 following the ideology of great men. It is providing free concessional sound education to the poor, helpless and needy children/students of all communities irrespective of their race, religions, cast. providing food, clothing, medical aid, libraries and other required facilities for them and for unprivileged people of the society. To institute scholarships, award prizes, books published, charts, illustrations, journals, magazine as well.
For which the same is established, are as under:
- To provide free concessional sound education to the poor, helpless and needy children/students. of all communities irrespective of their race, religions, cast or creed in general and to prepare them to become mature and responsible citizens of the country through the all round physical intellectual, academic, mental and spiritual development based on values derived from the life.
- To arrange and manage the training institutions in Typing, Shorthand, Computer information technology, Fine Arts, Craft, Music, Painting, Modeling, Yoga, Physical Education and in their professional training subjects.
- To promote literacy, cultural and other social activities of Awareness Programs, Adult Education Classes, Lectures, Essay Competitions Exhibitions, Symposium, Cultural programs, Press Conference and Seminars.
- To provide food, clothing, medical aid stationery, transportations, libraries, laboratories, reading room, hostels play ground swimming pool and other required facilities to the students and also to the members of the society.
- To institute scholarships and help to deserving students and to institute and award prizes, in recognition of excellence in academic performance of students.
- o meet traveling, boarding and lodging expenses for the students going abroad for higher education and also help them in all possible ways.
- To publish books, charts, illustrations, journals, magazine, periodicals, newspapers and other publications on different subjects and in different languages.
- To accept donations, grants, presents and other offerings (in the shape of movable or immovable properties) and the same shall be utilized by the promotion of aims and objects of the organization.
Join With Us -> https://tinyurl.com/26enasva <-(Please Fill Up this form)
What’s app: +880 1643-011538
Telegram : +880 1643-011538